Friday, February 10, 2017

Cardivest #6


 
Cardivest #6. Silk Garden: 45% Mohair, 45% Silk, 10% Wool and Jo Sharp Silk Road: 85% Wool, 10% Silk, 5% Cashmere. Mother of Pearl buttons. $100 Email me. SOLD

 I was trying for a looser fit with this version. 42" at the bust, 44" at the hip and 22" in length. 

As I wrote to one person who requested a vest:

 I have realized that I would rather not take orders, and just knit things at my whim. This makes it easier to design new things or new versions without having the drudgery of knitting the same design for months. So that means that new things are going to be posted and various sizes will be attempted. That may mean tiny or huge....we'll just have to see what the yarn does. 

2 comments:

  1. Well if you ever make a vest that is 56 inches wide and 31 inches long let me know. Give us big gals a chance.
    Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody - you are an amazing knitter- love your work!

    ReplyDelete